Also Sprach Qohelet

Qohelet--A redneck philosopher? A mad man with a Muse? An urban legend? Just one more griper with a keyboard and an ISP? Read on and find out. Qohelet opines on politics, religion, culture, and even sports. Qohelet is a modern renaissance man.

ALSO SPRACH QOHELET

A plethora of punditry, a smorgasboard of smack.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Where I've Been

Sorry, folks, about not being around for a few days. As the commercial says, life comes at you fast, sometimes. Anyway, give me a few days to track down that yahoo who posted yesterday and figure out how to keep him from throwing a wrench in the machinery around here and I'll get back to posting more regular. You can bet yer sweet you-know-what I've already changed my blogger username and password so try to get in here again you scallywag!

Anyhow, for those of you who were wondering where I might have been, I had a wedding to go to. My cousin got hitched over the New Years Day weekend and I drove down to Louisiana to be a witness.

Here's their photo:



I went for the ceremony and stayed a little while for the reception but left when they started getting the shotguns out. Guns and Keystone light just don't mix well. Anyway, thanks for stopping by and hopefully we can get back to some quality smack in a day or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home